Quality management is a fundamental tool for the development of any organization that seeks sustainable growth, through the coordination of all its activities around customer satisfaction, as well as the quality of its products and services.
At Rosetta Technology Solutions we are committed to meeting all the needs and expectations of our customers, employees and other interested parties, anticipating them as far as possible, according to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
We are also committed to comply with the regulations and applicable legal requirements, without accepting any type of interference that could damage the quality, reliability or safety of our products and services; to efficiently deploy the Quality Management System as well as to improve it continuously.
From the Top Management of Rosetta Technology Solutions we look after:
• Establishing responsibilities and provide the necessary resources for the definition, implementation and effective operation of the system.
• Establishing objectives and goals focused on meeting the needs of our customers, our business and all interested parties.
• Complying with the legal requirements related to the quality of our products and services, as well as other regulatory or particular requirements.
• Maintaining and improving the competence and involvement of our staff, promoting their participation and contribution to the achievement of the company's objectives.
• Constantly optimizing our processes, measuring and reporting on their performance.
This policy is the frame of reference used by Top Management to set quality objectives and is reviewed periodically to maintain its adequacy and validity, as well as ensure the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.