Miniature pressure scanners
Complete range of miniature pressure scanners for multi-channel measurement in wind tunnel test applications (scale models of aeronautical and aerospace structures, automotive and civil engineering), vehicle tests, as well as flight tests.
Main features of the range
• 16, 32 and 64-channel smart pressure scanners
• Output in engineering units
• User selectable absolute or differential measurement
• Accuracy up to 0.04% FS
• Thermal compensation from -40 to 90º C
• Output over Ethernet (100Mbit TCP / UDP) and CAN
• Rugged housings for vehicle applications. Sealed to IP67
• Fully configurable via Ethernet with integrated web server
• Compatible with all 32 and 64 channel TE pressure scanners
• Sample rate up to 2 kHz • Complete software for configuration, calibration and data logging
• Time-stamped data output for dynamic measurement
It includes data acquisition modules up to 512 channels, heated systems for flight tests and a complete range of multichannel pneumatic connectors.