Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
Mass Flow Meters allow you to measure mass flow, volumetric flow, pressure and temperature simultaneously. If you choose the units with the integrated valves, you can also control flow or pressure with the same device.
Choose one of up to 130 gas calibration curves which are already pre-installed or define your own gas mix using COMPOSER™ software. If you change the gas or gas components you will immediately measure with the same accuracy, without applying average factors or sending the device for a new calibration.
Mass Flow Controllers have extremely quick reacting valves. The control times of 50…100 ms allow highly accurate dosing and leakage control. Pressure deviations are controlled in real time and make sure that your flow is always constant. This will save you time and cost in your process.
- High-accuracy calibration (HC option), permits use of the mass flow meter as a secondary transfer standard.
- Bidirectional flow calibration, enables full-scale readings in both flow directions.
- Integrated flow totalizer, provides cumulative readings of total quantity flowed over time.
- CSA Class 1 Division 2 (ATEX Zone 2) Area Classification, permits operation in hazardous environments.
- 9-pin or 15-pin D-sub connectors, configured to match any existing pinout.
- Modbus-RTU, available over RS-232 or RS-485. PROFIBUS also available.
- Backlit color display, shines in low lighting environments.