Interior Air Quality
Our interior air quality handhelds allows studying, measuring and controlling the Microclimate in workplaces. Thanks to specific software: Moderate environments, Hot environments, Cold environments and Discomfort, as well as specific probes, the instrument could perform the following measurements:
- Globe temperature
- Natural wet bulb temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Atmospheric pressure
- Relative Humidity
- Air velocity
- Air temperature at the height of the head (1,7m subject standing; 1,1m subject sitting).
- Air temperature at the height of the abdomen (1,1 m subject standing; 0,6m subject sitting).
- Air temperature at the height of the ankles (0,1 m).
- Temperature at the floor level.
- Net radiation temperature.
- Net radiation.
- Radiant temperature asymmetry.
- Illuminance, luminance, PAR, irradiance, CO and CO2.