Several sensor types, liner types, electrode materials, electrode types, grounding options, and transmitters are available for our Magnetic Flowmeters to ensure compatibility with virtually any application and installation.
Magnetic Flowmeters provide long-lasting, reliable performance in even the most challenging applications. An all-welded construction provides a hermetic seal that protects against moisture and other contaminants. The sealed housing ensures maximum sensor reliability by protecting all internal components and wiring from even the most aggressive environments. A removable and replaceable terminal block enables easy repair in the field without the need to replace the entire meter.
- Accuracy: Up to 0.15% of volumetric flow rate accuracy over 13:1 flow turndowns, 0.25% over 40:1 flow turndown
- Line Sizes: 1/12;-36 inch (15-900 mm)
- Liner Materials: PTFE, ETFE, PFA, Polyurethane, Neoprene, Linatex Natural Rubber
- Electrode Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy, Platinum, Tantalum, Titanium
- Flange Ratings: ASME B16.5 Class 150-2500DIN PN 10-40AS 2129 Table D and EAWWA C207 Table 3 Class D (30-36 inch only)
- Submergence Protection: IP68 (Recommended with sealed cable glands)