We offer a wide range of transmitters of relative, absolute and differential pressure for the most diverse test applications, from their inclusion in test benches to dynamic measurements in vehicles.
This sensor family probably offers the best total error band (TEB) on the market, which makes it the ideal solution for testing and R + D + i works, where thermal stability is a fundamental factor.
Among the main features we can mention:
• Measuring ranges from 50 mbar up to 1,000 bar
• Accuracy from +/- 0.5% to +/- 0.03% FS
• Typical stability of +/- 0.05% FS / year
• Temperature compensated from -40 to + 125⁰ C, with total error band (TEB) between +/- 0.15% and +/- 0.7% FS
• Miniature models available
• Outputs in mv, mA, V, Modbus, RS485 and other configurable options
• Wide range of materials: ASI316L, Hastelloy, Titanium, Ceramic, PVDF and others
• Diaphragm with gold coating for measurement in hydrogen
• Sensor cleaning for measurement in applications with oxygen
Call us and we will be happy to advise you on the best possible solution to meet your requirements.